When you buy high-quality 14k gold chains from So Icy, they should never tarnish. They might, however, get a bit dull and dirty after extended periods of daily use, so here are some tips about how to keep your necklaces and bracelets looking shiny and new:
- Avoid exposing your gold to chemicals found in products such as perfume, moisturizer, hair spray, deodorant, and bleach.
- When necessary, clean your gold jewelry with a solution of warm water and liquid dish soap like Joy or Dawn. Use a cotton swab, not a toothbrush or anything that might leave scratches.
- Dry gold accessories with a soft cotton cloth.
- Never use abrasive substances such as baking soda or toothpaste to clean gold.
- Never dry gold jewelry with paper towels or tissues.